Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Does anyone really get ahead in this business?

You siad it all. You all are very right about how this type of business works. I am a prime here in S.C. and have been screwed over so many times buy sub's and other primes it's not funny. But there are still some honest good people out there such as Julee C. Who did a great job for me in S.C. catching me up on my drop's. I would like to say thank you to Julee and Paul and their other helper for a great job well done. Thank You (JIM) JSCommunications Inc

>
> It's the nature of the business, feast and famine. Especially with smaller sub-contractors. There are so many variables to take into consideration, that it makes life, in that vinue, pretty difficult at times. I can't give you a cure. However if you find one, pass it around.
>
> > I don't know stop me if you think I am senseless, but it seems as though the cable dawgs make great then lose lots. What is the deal here. How much of a person's soul do you have to sell to make a dollar. Sounds like too much heartache, headache, heartattack, and backstabbing. Maybe the wheels are spinning in the mud. Like a '63 Pontiac Tempest. (one wheel spinning, the other stationary) What are you gaining in this business. Does it help for the greater good of mankind? Don't forget the debt has already been paid, on the cross at Calvary.(angel)(halo)(heart)(smile)(wave)(wave)(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #68640. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mr1g
Posted in reply to: Re: Does anyone really get ahead in this business? by Lash La Rue
There are 0 replies to this message