Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Does anyone really get ahead in this business?

Yes, some us do...It takes patience, hard work and always,honesty. Treat your people right and fair. I've learned in 30 years in this business don't expect the same back. You work hard at training your people to do quality work, they learn and some will turn around and try to take everything you have worked for. Greed is the word. There are good, hardworking people in this business as a whole so have patience...It'll work..

> It's the nature of the business, feast and famine. Especially with smaller sub-contractors. There are so many variables to take into consideration, that it makes life, in that vinue, pretty difficult at times. I can't give you a cure. However if you find one, pass it around.
>
> > I don't know stop me if you think I am senseless, but it seems as though the cable dawgs make great then lose lots. What is the deal here. How much of a person's soul do you have to sell to make a dollar. Sounds like too much heartache, headache, heartattack, and backstabbing. Maybe the wheels are spinning in the mud. Like a '63 Pontiac Tempest. (one wheel spinning, the other stationary) What are you gaining in this business. Does it help for the greater good of mankind? Don't forget the debt has already been paid, on the cross at Calvary.(angel)(halo)(heart)(smile)
This is CABL.com posting #68604. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mr0G
Posted in reply to: Re: Does anyone really get ahead in this business? by Lash La Rue
There are 0 replies to this message