Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: info on sales jobs?

i have sales positions available in tennessee. sales will pay between 45 and 55 each plus any tech work if you do your own.
give me a call for more info
russell
205-243-5353

> If you're talking about the Atlanta job, you'll be doing an audit for free. After you disconnect the customer you offer to reconnect them immediately for $20. If they choose to call AT&T at a later date it could cost them as much as $175. So the incentive is there for the instant sale.
> The down side is that the best time to work is between 3-9pm when people are home, doortag those that aren't with YOUR CELL #. Saturday is without a doubt the most productive day. You'll make about 80% of your money on Sat.
> On the upside, the pay is 1 week out and others are making $1000-$1300/wk. Also, the more you sale the more you make per install. All in all, it's not too bad considering there's nothing else out there right now.
> I hope this helps.
>
> > thinking about taking a job doing sales/instant installs.would like to know the pros and cons. how much money you can actually make?...any info would help...thanks
This is CABL.com posting #68551. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrZP
Posted in reply to: info on sales jobs? by jaycable
There are 0 replies to this message