Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Revised Bible VS Translated Bible.....

Why is it that when someone is offended or doesnt like what someone else says, they have to make everyone else change to suit their selfish needs? If you read something that you dont like, then dont read it. If you watch something you dont like, then turn the channel. Maybe that is to easy???

Last I checked this is a FREE COUNTRY and its citizens are afforded all the rights that come with citizenship. I have never seen the amendment that says "You must do it my way because I dont like your way"!!!! Hello.....we get enough of that out of our goverment.

For all you WHINERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, GET A LIFE!!!!!! Off- topic is an open forum for whatever topic, hence 'off-topic'. I understand that some of you cry babies have a difficult time comprehending that idea, but to bad.

As far as GOD goes.......Faith in GOD built this country and when that faith is gone, so will be the USA. Remember the Pledge of Alliegence [sp?] '......One nation under GOD...'

If you dont like what I just wrote, then to bad because opinions are like A**holes, everybody has one and yours definately stinks.

JB

This is CABL.com posting #68232. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrUG
Posted in reply to: Re: Revised Bible VS Translated Bible..... by SWeePTeK
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Revised Bible VS Translated Bible..... Clean Splice 4/11/2002 5:08:00 PM