Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where oh where have the good jobs gone...

> I will tell you where they have gone....They have been taken by all the Fricken new people that every one keeps bringing into an already flooded business, If you dont beleive me just read some of these adds.. do you want to learn how to splice call 555-1212 or, need to add more splicers to my crew , Then when they do learn how, they also realise they dont need you any more, and off they go to hire there own crew of trainees. The bottom line is.. TOO MANY PEOPLE, NOT ENOUGH WORK... AND JUST WATCH THE PRICES FALL..

> It used to be that the people cheating were the employees, back in the day, but now, the employees are getting scrapped, and the EMPLOYERS need to have criminal background checks run on them before accepting any job offers. I tell you, when I first got out of high school, and went on job interviews, I was trying to sell them on why they should hire me. But today, 20 years later, I have come to understand that the company needs to sell itself to me as to why I SHOULD work for them. I am tired of killing myself, giving 3000% to the job, missing out on family, and for what, nothing. The priority is family, not work. And they (the job) can take or leave it. Can I get a witness?(hammer)(clap)
This is CABL.com posting #68213. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrUn
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Where oh where have the good jobs gone... 1FARMER 4/11/2002 12:23:00 PM