Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for a few good men/watch out!!!!!!!!!

It's apparent that the vines of communications are not only crooked and broken, but they're misinformed as well. There are absolutely no affiliations with Pro2 and Mark Marshall. So, fellas, before we start dragging good names through the dirt, let's get our facts straight.

> Hay Doug Pro2 owes you money ,Not D.C. comm Get your faxes rite. And Doug you have never Worked for me . Call Mike Do you remeber the # . I hear they are in Flo. with Mark Marshell . You do rember that name. You don"t walk into a corp. meeting looking for help with shorts flops and a tanktop on and get anywhere with people that come to work with suits and ties. so doug tell us who owes you 10.000 .
> Doug GOOD LUCK ,give me a call 573 836 0058 cell.
>
> > this man does not pay!!!!!! he still owes me over $10,000 from november, and i know that i'll probably never see it.so,just giving all of you dawgs a fair warning!!!!
> >
> > > Looking for a few good men to work in Iowa . Need one foreman
> > > and one are two lineman , We have fiber enterconnetts starting , also have lots of O/L cable to place as well as
> > > 165 miles of Wreckout starts this week. Call Dave @ 573 372 3972 / 573 836 0058 . Work one week get paid the next friday.(cool)(cool)
This is CABL.com posting #67980. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrQC
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for a few good men/watch out!!!!!!!!! by DE BREEZE3
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Looking for a few good men/watch out!!!!!!!!! fiberwidow 4/9/2002 10:14:00 PM