Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: L AND L

And when I get the rest of my money then I wil come back on here and let everyone know that I did.

> Well , I was reffering to the last time i left and you guy's came up with "back charges" that you never came up with proof of . I did ask for a copy of these supposed "back charges" and you never came up with them . Just like the other guy was saying. Thank you . And further more I was not asked to leave . I was pulling trunk with a 4-wheeler . You guy's and everyone there knew that I was using one but , just becausethe cheif got a wild hair up his *ss . he came out totally disrespecting me. To keep fromgoing to jail that day I told him to do the work his da** self . Thank You. And if was not for people just -filling- truck's with inexpeirenced people, then maybe they would'nt have been so on the edge.
>
> > TRAVIS
> > ONLY MONEY L & L OWES YOU IS FOR LAST WEEK, WITCH YOU WILL GET THIS WEEK. IT WASN'T L&L'S FAULT YOU WERE ASKED TO LEAVE THE JOB SITE FOR NOT FOLLOWING PROPER PRCEEDURES. L&L IS NOT HOLDING ANY MONEY. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM FEEL FREE TO CALL ME @ 800-865-5827 AND GIVE YOU ALL INFORMATON NEEDED. ASK FOR CONNIE.
This is CABL.com posting #67952. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrQa
Posted in reply to: Re: L AND L by jaxdog
There are 0 replies to this message