Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TEXAS CABLE CONTRACTORS -GARY

>What's up Gary? How's your brother Don? This is Travis Baxter we worked together in mim's fl. and N.C.

> Hey, Marty. You still down in Corpus? You keeping busy? I'm still fortunate enough to be cutting, but it's no cake walk. Later.
>
> > Do they have any work in Texas
> >
> > > I worked for tom&tommy on several different projects.I have never once been shorted on a dime.I'm not saying that they have never shorted anyone but i have known the both of them for three years now but have not work for them for over a year.The tom&tommy that i know would rather lose money from their own pocket than catch a bad rap.Now unless they have completely changed in the past year i would say that there are two sides to every story.Notice how many times they have posted on this bar to argue the point of money owed,not many.Business is business and toms'own words about this would be we need to move forward.If you have a invoice on this company for money owed and they refuse to pay take them to court.My guess is that you dont.SOo quit your bitchin and move forward this company is going to continue doing business no matter how many post you put on the cabl bar.For anyone considering a position with this company i would not take heresay for granted.These are good people and this is a good company to work for.No matter what company you work for or what field you are working in you are going to have people that are lazy corner-cutters that get pissed when they get caught at it and always no matter how reputable the company always always always keep copies of your invoices and get them signed off by managment and you wont have anything to worry about.Thanks for all the good work tom&tommy and mabye i will see you guys again justin padilla. (crazy)(bounce)(bounce)(biggrin)
This is CABL.com posting #67787. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrNv
Posted in reply to: Re: TEXAS CABLE CONTRACTORS by Gary Vest
There are 0 replies to this message