Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Life as I know it

Very well said.I am new to the cabl bar. I have been checking it out for 3 weeks now ever since my EX-boss said I might want to look for other avenues of employeement.I have worjed in the industry for 15 yrs. Start out as a contract installer then went to construction then to operating 3 small systems while building 2 more while all the time keeping an eyeout for an opening in my home town. After taking a job in my home town as a installer I worked my way up to Tech. Ops. Manager and was doing well so I was told until we launched digital in the F.M. band and everything fell apart. Yes I told the G.M.it would happen but when you are so self centered that you cant even see your feet you dont stand a chance. Anyway it is hard as I am sure you all know if you have live long enough to not have a tremendous amount of hatered towards someone that can turn peoples lives upside down and not even blink an eye doing it. I beleive that evertthing happens for a reson but I'll be damned if I can figure this one out.

> Thank you guys and girls for your response. I realize I sometimes go adrift, and seem slightly Polyannaish, but what's so wrong with that. We all can still play the glad game, if we make up our minds to do so. Love, Live and be happy. Why have a heartattack just because someone else did you wrong. Just dust yourself off and remember, whatever you are going through is just temporary. The old cliche'is true; tomorrow is another day. As in the world of Scarlet O'hara.
>
> > I am a person, of whom, of all things, has a soul. I have a right to loved and a longing for it. Love doesn't have to be from one person on a intimate level. It can be from anyone, with just a simple "hello". Kindness, and respect are two of the most important elements any person can share with another. Why do we humans tend to only share those with the ones we "choose" to care about. Can't it be shown to anyone? Pass the kindness on and expect a quick residual. To love is to live in complete and utter happiness. Try it sometime. Stop the hate. (angel)(love)(heart)(bash)(cussing)(splat)
This is CABL.com posting #67761. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrM5
There are 0 replies to this message