Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Kevin......

Well that says volumes for the state of federal gov't. Pickerell actually passed some measure of scrutiny. Hmmmm, maybe someone should pen a quick note to the IRS, explaining that the spouse of one of their employees has publicly admitted to having used Govt resources to investigate a fellow citizen, using that data to slander that citizen, again in public, and then threatening that same person with further harm, implying that his IRS employed spouse is willing to use her position continuously, to bring this citizen harm.

Does your old lady know you use the computer, Pickerell?

> Accually, I would email you morons directly if you would put your email address on your info.
> Please feel free to email me. My email address is correct!
> By the way! Both the wife & I had to go through background checks for her to work for the IRS.
> AND.......would not have to bring myself to you alls levels if you all would STOP PLAYING GAMES with me!
> Just back off!!!!!!!
>
>
> > You know i don't know you or most of the people on here but just from reading your opinions and responses to people and can truly say i think you are an idiot and an A## hole. Threatening people with the IRS? Give me a break. I have family that works there too and what you are doing seems pretty unethical to me. I wish someone would give me your info so i could report you and your wife to the IRS. The fact you need to bargain with someone to keep them from putting comments about you says volumes. Go ahead dig up some good stuff on me since i called you an a##hole. That's an invitation
> >
> >
> > (bash)(argue)
This is CABL.com posting #67717. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrMn
Posted in reply to: Re: Kevin...... by cablemafia
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Kevin...... TPradford 4/6/2002 10:50:00 PM