Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Super Dave Quick Question?

I disagree....I can do that here in America. My personal opinion is that allowing DBS providers into franchised CATV areas over the past few years has definitely effected the number of jobs (both in-house and contract) throughout the CATV industry. I personally have been dedicated to the CATV industry for the last 22 years, and have no use for you "dish guys", and hope admin also feels that there is no place on the CABL BAR.

> Dave ,
> It seem to me that you are admin on this site and if so i was wondering how much you would charge to build a sister site known as the dish bar as it seems all of the cable guys are bitching about dish aderts etc .i would be interested in persuing the pony up to the bar link especially -for dss bar ther are an increasing number of certified installers in this network and would be a great asset to the industry if we could all convien in one place to discuss this everchanging industry and to point guys in the right direction for work thanks rich kessler (-REDACTED-) [moon
This is CABL.com posting #67391. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrG7
Posted in reply to: Hey Super Dave Quick Question? by schlepprock
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hey Super Dave Quick Question? sprdave 4/4/2002 9:13:00 PM
Re: Hey Super Dave Quick Question? schlepprock 4/4/2002 11:18:00 AM