Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Harsh day

If they were't your outages I apologize you made it sound like
they were yours. I've worked with enough hacks and had to run
their outages when it was my night to do oncall that I have no use for people who don't do their job properly. Get all
your end of lines, compare them aganist the design and reset
up any affected amps downstream check voltages of deepest
actives from powersupply and check amp draw of powersupplies
and you will have very few if any outages if any. Skip any of the above and it doesn't matter how good a splicer you are
sooner or latter it will bite you in the ass. If these outages were someone elses and a result of poor craftmanship
start backchargeing them now or you will still be running them this time next year instead of kicking back after a hard
day. Grab a beer grill a steak and have a nice evening.

> Did you ever think it is possable that I was called to fix the outages. Maybe someone else created them. Dont jump the gun next time Think, Think, use your head. Sounds to me that what you described must happen to you often. Since you were the one who brought it up you must be the table top king.
>
> > I guess you had your outages after you got your end of the lines otherwise you can,t have an outage or did you tabletop your end of lines and not tone your legs!!!! too fat to get
> > up the poles.
> >
> > > Hey dave hows it going. Had a harsh day today 5 outages. Ill talk to you later just got home .(usa)(usa)(bash)
This is CABL.com posting #67359. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrGB
Posted in reply to: Re: Harsh day by bruce9991
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Harsh day bruce9991 4/4/2002 7:39:00 PM
Re: Harsh day sccsinc 4/3/2002 9:36:00 PM