Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Did anyone help him/her out? Or, are you all

FIRST OFF, I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT WE ARE CABL GUYS!!
SECOND OFF, LETS CRITICIZE THE MAN FOR HIS SPELLING AS LONG AS HE CAN DO HIS WORK AS WELL AS HIS BILLING THEN HE SHOULD BE HELPED!

>
> Please let me pass along this bit of advice (from a contractor experienced in long-term contracts). BE HONEST IN YOUR BILLING OF THE CABLE COMPANY. IT IS NOT WORTH IT TO SAY YOU AUDITED HOMES THAT YOU DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!
>
> There is one specific company working in the midwest (for Mediacom) that is about to get whacked because they are fudging their numbers. How ethical is it to tell your crew member (when they come in at the end of the night with only 150 homes audited) to bump up their numbers to 350 + (even though they did not audit 350+). Can these people really be that stupid that it would not come back to haunt them.
>
> They will be caught! And companies that are ethical and that do not put up with this type of conduct... will be sitting fat with the contract that they lost.
>
> Good Luck with your bid and I hope that my experience helps you.
>
>
>
> > This is the most ridiculous thing I've read yet. I though this forum was for help? Can't a guy even ask with out being critizied for his spelling? What a bunch of asses! I'll answer your question ....
> > audit pricing varies from a per mile to a per address rate and is very contingent on your specifications. If it's a per mile, you could be looking at $40 - $90 per mile. It it's a per address rate, you could be looking at $1 - $4 per address. If you have any specific info you can provide, I'll be happy to give you a better answer.
> > Forgive any of my spelling errors to all the spelling police.
> > Joe
> >
> > > If you can't spell how can you do quality work?
> > >
> > > > Can aney one give me a curent cable audit price? I am needing to bid on one but dont want to over or under bid Help if you can. Thanks Phillip.(confused)(dunce)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clown)(clown)
"YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE 'DAWGS' WHEN YOU PEE LIKE A 'PUPPY'"
This is CABL.com posting #66937. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrzN
Posted in reply to: Re: Did anyone help him/her out? Or, are you all by CatvManiac
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Did anyone help him/her out? Or, are you all CatvManiac 4/9/2002 11:26:00 AM