Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: BEST DEAL IN THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!! PRICE JUST DROPPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well then splicer 50 when will you be buying his truck? he could very well have contacted me and made a counter offer and we could have talked. my main object was not to get price down but to get delivery. but now that you are going to buy it i guess it doesnt matter. and as far as being on here your dumb ass doesnt run this site. I hope you get him a check right away.

> WHAT A DICK YOU ARE PATROL. THE BUCKET ALONE IS WORTH THAT. YOU GUYS ARE ON HERE ON A WING AND A PRAYER DONT PUSH IT.
>
> > when you get to $6000.00 give me a call.
> >
> > > 91 Ford F350 Super Duty 7.3 Diesel 5Speed w/Micro brakes 32ft. TECO Squirt Boom PTO operated. Window Lite Plus Meter Trilithic SSR-9580 Reverse Field Unit. Coring tools from 1.000 to 440 MC2 all safety equipment. 10 new 36" safety cones (231.00 new, these are new) Super Looper. 750/500 Dual Jackson Bender. 1.5 yr old Climbing gear. 2 AB Chance chain jacks pole slings. Custom tool apron for bucket. 18" Poulan Chain Saw. 2 yr old ECHO ED-2000 gas drill. 1 man incorporated company selling out package deal no parting out. call 256-318-6904 or email (-REDACTED-) 8000.00(upyours)
This is CABL.com posting #66887. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mryZ
There are 0 replies to this message