Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Nick Thomas the BUTT Kissin LIAR!!!!!!!

Hey Nick I see you and Mr. Pickrell don't like each other.LOL Well Mr. Pickrell I have never met you personally and thank god I didn't because we probably would have butted heads. But I was part of the Apex team you so called fired. But when Nick took over and brought us back and I got to come down. We kicked some major cable ass. We met all deadlines in a timely fashion and in very professional manor.Also Daniel's utilities is a very professional company as far as I am concerned. Should do well with Vern in charge of thee sweep. I personally like Nick due to the fact he was in charge of the sweep but don't think for a second he wouldn't come out and bust his ass to help out. All I know is for months and months I see you on here busting peoples balls and telling them how little they know. But I don't see all them going from a project manager to a inhouse installer in less than a year.Thank god I am not in cable anymore.People like you give the industry a bad name. Anyways I am just rambling I mainly wanted to say you sound like a psychopath. And Nick were ever you are out there send me and e-mail I would like to shoot the sh**. Daniel is own his own now and doing well and I am home with my family being a dad and a husband something you can't hardly do on the road. Talk to you later..Mike Reed
This is CABL.com posting #66854. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrys
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mike Reed....... 1 CATV Black Sheep 3/31/2002 11:09:00 AM