Create your free account now! Sign up

mark you are right again

Congratulations mark you are right again. I only pay for quality work..............so forget it....I've seen your work........it sucks to say the least........99% of the time I can take a bad sweeper and turn him into a good one with just a few short lessons the reason I can do that is because I'm a good hands on manager.........If your guys are turning in crap it's your fault .....not the contractors......you let it pass your desk so your just as bad as they are....you ever hear the expression "The buck stops here" I don't fire them unless they are head strong pricks like you......I educate them and give them positive reinforcement.....The transformation is usually so good that I take them with me wherever I go because I know them and trust them......I know that soared right over your head....sorry man.....that is what happends when you don't know what you are doing. Did you know that I rehired the same contractors that you fired in Little Rock .........showed them how to do it and the were flawless..........Apex...... ring any bells.

Sorry no room for Assholes......so you will have to keep your Installer job for a while.
This is CABL.com posting #66843. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mryh
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: mark you are right again warfin 3/31/2002 8:43:00 AM
Re: mark you are right again schlepprock 3/31/2002 2:53:00 AM