Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: WHEW!!!!

YEP!!!!!!!!!!

> It's the democrats who are tearing down every tradition in this country. They don't like what this country is or has been. If you don't believe me, go back and listen to clinton's speech on Dec 31 1999. He said " We don't love this country for what it is, or has been, but what we can make it in the future". It's the dems who always blame America first for everything.
> Now, I'm not talking about the average Joe Democrat on the street. I am talking about the leadership of the democratic party.
> To suggest that the Democrats try to adhere to the ideaology of the founding fathers is preposterous. The dems themselves call thier party "progressive", which is a far cry from traditional, which you suggest.
> Now, before anyone jumps in my sh**, I do not belong to any political party, however I am conservative. More so than Republicans who also piss me off for always caving in on thier principles.
> As was stated earlier on the Bar, the founding fathers envisioned a small gvt that served the people. Not a large gvt that the people serve. Dems want the latter.
> I have no doubt the founding fathers roll over in thier grave every time Daschle, Clinton, or McCauliff speek.
>
> > The poem was simple...it's initial interpretation was simplistic...and flawed. This IS the "discussion" section, even if it's more like too many "dawgs" fighting over the same bone..............cheap entertainment with a chaser of repartee!
> > As to the weapons, depends which side you're on: Democrats, who try to adhere to the forefathers ideology, even when it's out of date....or Republicans, who twist that same ideology for whatever immediate purpose they see fit.
> >
> > >
> > > Good "God" y'all. Somebody give these guys a job. They've obviously got way too much time on their hands. And to think this all started with a simple little poem. Lets move on to whether or not the founding fathers envisioned semi-automatic weapons and grenade launchers when they guaranteed us the right to keep and bear arms......
> > > (idea)(clap)(waveguy)(usa)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #66675. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrvz
Posted in reply to: Re: WHEW!!!! by cdnsplicer
There are 0 replies to this message