Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The "World Knowledge VS Bible Knowledge"!

spare my your bullsh** I for one don't want to be saved by the likes of you and I'm glad our elected representatives aren't all christian because then they wouldn't represent the people like me that aren't christian. Every religion thinks they have found the way to god and are bent on converting the whole world to "see" the light we have moved past that ell everyone except the muslims and the likes of you apparently. I guess those christians during the spanish inquisition treated people fairly?, during the crusades maybe?,hm no? maybe the christians during the dark days in our history that were burning crosses and hanging coloured folk? hmm no? ok well in that case lets keep religion out of politics schools and good god let's get it the f*** out of the cable bar and start talking about something useful.

> The greatest commandment is love thy neighbor as thyself...the bible says that those in power are put there by God and we are to respect them for that and give them what is owed them...govt. officials should be Christian so that people will be treated fairly...matter of fact all people should be christians, that is supposed to be our job, to win the lost, people should have a soft spot for the lost...THEY ARE WHO JESUS DIED FOR!!!!!! so because we are saved by the shed blood of Jesus we should be doing all we can to give others the opportunity to have what we have...its not our job to say who is moral and who is'nt, we should be with the lost not behind our safe little church walls telling everyone how much better we are than they are. the brother who says he is of the Lord and sins like the devil should be rebuked...not the lost, they don't even have Him yet. thats why people hate us and think we are double minded...and thats why new converts beat a path to the door the self rightiousness chokes the love in their hearts right out and they think they will never measure up...well who would when all they see are people who claim to be sinless? wake up christians!!! we ALL sin but we are to purpose not to as His child...we should be more loving to the people our Lord gave His life for not tell them what sh**s they are, God changes hearts not men and when a man purposes to live for Jesus and delves deeper into His word then all the life changes start to happen because of his love for Christ...not because we say he should change. Jesus is my friend when I have no one, he gives me self esteem because He took time to create me for His purpose, He has brought me out of the grip that sin and death had planned for me and my children, He has financially prospered me so that I can give to those in need and to His work...He has promised me much in His word and I am expecting every one of them as I study and obey Him. I love Him so and I want others to, so if you need encouragement and you need a friend I am here and so is He. Please love one another.
>
> > Mark, I was not postulating as to what God meant for us, but only attempting to show that this country was indeed founded on the principles of Christianity. I do not suppose that Christ is inclined to be invloved in Govt. only that the founding fathers were not necessarily deists, and indeed looked to religion as a basis for this government that has stood the test of time. Without the Christian ideals espoused by Franklin,Washington,and others this country would not be as strong as it is. Are we still embracing these ideals?
> > >Jack
> >
> > I find it very interesting EMPIRE that out of all those very fancy words, very elligently spoke words, you did not speak one word that Christ Jesus would agree on!
> > > Christ Jesus said "We are no part of the "World" just as he is no part of this world"! He also "Declined" ANY Policial positions because his "Government" is his Father's government!
> > > I'm sure your wonderfully spoken words would amaze and possibly even fool some (Simialr to POLITICAL WORDS...FALSE) But, would not fool "True Christians"!
> > > To even speculate that Politics & Religion is "suppose" to be connected is most obsurd!
> > > Now, I do realize my horrible spelling & Grammer probably mortify you!
> > > But, I know that "It's what's n the HEART, that matter most to God" not the FALSE outter coating!
> > > If I missunderstood your MOST elliquent words, I appologize up front.......
> > > Thank you,
> > >
> > > Mark
> > >
> > >
This is CABL.com posting #66632. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mruS
Posted in reply to: Re: The "World Knowledge VS Bible Knowledge"! by yomamma
There are 0 replies to this message