Create your free account now! Sign up

When I posted the "lamb in school" I never thought it would get such a response. I just thought a few would agree and a few would disagree, and that would be it.
As I have said before, this is the only business where everyone I have ever meet "thinks" they are the best at everything they say or do. If their not the best splicer, sweep tech, mapper, design tech or management then their an english language professor, legal advisor, or political analyst.
Everyone has quoted former presidents to prove there point of view, The only problem being that these presidents where at best farmers and business men and new to politics. They where essentually making the rules up as they went.
Todays politician is a completely different breed of person they are mostly comprised of Lawyers (liers) with a few exceptions. What makes them a good politician? Being the best lier!
At least it is nice to know that when satellite takes over completely, you guys can always become political lobbyist's and help your lieing employers get to the top, a lot like cable.
This is CABL.com posting #66615. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mruB
Posted in reply to: Re: The Lamb...YOUR CHILDREN!!! by Petergunn
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: From: The guy that posted "the lamb in school" cdnsplicer 3/29/2002 10:52:00 AM