Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for a Sweep Tech W/Meter Yesterday

well nicely said
I don't have to steal anything, I have been in the business too long to know that. I bought the meter from an friend that is getting out of the cable game becuz f***er like you won't pay on time or at all. I am try to better my skill if you really want to know. And farther more I am doing well in a small market, with me and the one employee that I have. So you MORON, there are good people out here, and you just happen to come upon one. So if you going to post and ad, just respond and don't assume that someone well or has done the thing you would do
Peace MO
> NICELY SAID
>
> > You moron, first of all one doesn't just come upon a SDA 5000 unless you heisted it from a job. Second you're a complete idiot to think you can sweep just because you "know everything from the tap to the the tv/modem", yes it can be that hard. Thirdly if you know anything about sweep you know that 4 mi will last one tech 2 days max! So yeah, I'll send you a message that might help, stay in the kiddie pool.
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > > hello I just came upon a SDA 5000, but I don't know how to shot a return. Can't be that hard, I've been in the cable game for 6yrs now, and can work everything from the tap to the tv/modem. So if I can help you and you can help me, send me a message.
> > > Thanks
> > > >
> > > > > We have better than Four Miles in Illinois to start with!! Our Splicers Partner was supposed to do Sweep, but doesn't have a meter. We need an Answer Today!! Please E-Mail, or call Larry at 815-653-3231. Thank You (flame)(upyours)(angel)
This is CABL.com posting #66574. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrtW
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for a Sweep Tech W/Meter Yesterday by phinster
There are 0 replies to this message