Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The "World Knowledge VS Bible Knowledge"!

Mark, I was not postulating as to what God meant for us, but only attempting to show that this country was indeed founded on the principles of Christianity. I do not suppose that Christ is inclined to be invloved in Govt. only that the founding fathers were not necessarily deists, and indeed looked to religion as a basis for this government that has stood the test of time. Without the Christian ideals espoused by Franklin,Washington,and others this country would not be as strong as it is. Are we still embracing these ideals?
>Jack

I find it very interesting EMPIRE that out of all those very fancy words, very elligently spoke words, you did not speak one word that Christ Jesus would agree on!
> Christ Jesus said "We are no part of the "World" just as he is no part of this world"! He also "Declined" ANY Policial positions because his "Government" is his Father's government!
> I'm sure your wonderfully spoken words would amaze and possibly even fool some (Simialr to POLITICAL WORDS...FALSE) But, would not fool "True Christians"!
> To even speculate that Politics & Religion is "suppose" to be connected is most obsurd!
> Now, I do realize my horrible spelling & Grammer probably mortify you!
> But, I know that "It's what's n the HEART, that matter most to God" not the FALSE outter coating!
> If I missunderstood your MOST elliquent words, I appologize up front.......
> Thank you,
>
> Mark
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #66550. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrty
Posted in reply to: Buckster by empirebuilder
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The "World Knowledge VS Bible Knowledge"! yomamma 3/29/2002 9:57:00 AM
WHEW!!!! McGerrit 3/29/2002 9:47:00 AM