Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: looking for help getting started in splicing

I've pretty much tried it all in this business. I work approx. 60+ hours a week (more in the summer) and make from 2 to 3 thousand a week. I can say with 100% certainty that there isn't a more money-motivated or ass-kickin worker in this business (let alone on this web page) than me. If the money's there, I will do the job fast and correctly. Given all of this, I say splicing SUCKS sh** and you're all welcome to it.

> Very well said Dogleg, the only thing I could add is that this is the type of idiot we grow to hate, chasing down and fixing all their problems because they are to numb to know whats going on. Splicing is a very nice check all to yourself without having to depend on anybody else, also as easy as you make it on yourself. It is those people who are not idiots who do well splicing and activating that can go places, letting the "desparado" in us bring us to jobs that make for a very nice paycheck. "cablesucks" only when YOU make it that way. (barf)(moon)
This is CABL.com posting #66392. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrq0
Posted in reply to: Re: looking for help getting started in splicing by tools2go
There are 0 replies to this message