Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ANY INFO ADB OF ST. LOUIS

oHTA MR shepard!!..seems like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed,There were no bad replies made about adb,if you would read further u would agree.I know stlouis sucks though,take care!!!!!But your right im not working,job shut down 3 locations closed contracts not signed,im broke and life sucks! but we try to keep livn..

> Here you Go Straight out of the "Desk Jockeys"mouth .The company was established in 1988 not 2 years ago they Bought my Co 2.5 years ago and entered the local market,s under ADB Utility (the D Stands for Directional not Drilling),We are a Great Co. that you will never work for PS:If your so Great how come you still dont have a Job?
>
> > American Drilling and Boring, 2001 they were paying all aerial employees $15.00 per hour. They almost "Floated the Telephone work, in lieu of the Charter projects, but didn't. Troy Shepard is the "desk ridin'" ramrod for the Charter projects. ADB is established in a national sense, but the St. Loui office has only existed for 2 to 2 1/2 years. Your decision. I am biased, and know more than I can say. "Insider trader"
> >
> > > they are Audimated Direct Boring, they also have inhouse ariel crews, they are pretty established in st.louis, there ofiice is in overland,off of page blvd in st.louis,last time i was in st.louis they were part of the charter rebuild proj. and i think they do alot for U.E. and At&t,they have nice equipment new trucks t40s, and buckets,they get what work they can around u.s. thye may have other offices but i knoiw they try to get local linemen to travel. they expect good work they know there stuff,or lets say if u r a lineman and you leave wewas youll be gone. they pay good.1 year ago they were paying a foreman 15-20 hrly but i heard they have swithched to production,,,Just a not: i know that charter is preparing to build again in stlouis,so adb should rite in there,hope that helps.safe clim'n.
> > >
> > > > (usa)(usa)(wave)(biggrin)(biggrin)(biggrin)
This is CABL.com posting #66289. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrpl
Posted in reply to: Re: ANY INFO ADB OF ST. LOUIS by adbcable
There are 0 replies to this message