Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Contractor looking for work

Jack......Give me a call on Monday the 25th...I have a few things going on 'round Atlanta...I think we probably met when Kubie,Rhinesmith & Heavy were doing MDU for me on the West-side at MediaOne and AT&T...Randy Tomlin, Communication Technologies,Inc. 678-614-2857....8am-7pm

> My name is Jack Garrett. I have been in the cable business since 1989. I have done basic installs, digital installs, & modem installs. I have done MDU re-work and upgrade from running new lines to units to the entire building re-wire and lockbox installation. I can splice taps, amps, L.E.s, & passives. I have balanced but have not done sweep. I have supervised and worked on underground crews doing span replacements. I have people to work and the ability to to hire and train who it takes to get the project done correctly.
> >I do the work correctly the first time and to this day have not had a backcharge. I am in Atlanta Georgia doing ped upgrades for a sub for a prime. I know what the prices are that they are getting but dont care because I am able to keep working. If I do a stand up job for them then that only makes it easier to get a contract with a prime. I have done work in Atlanta over the past couple of years. I have worked for Diverse Networks Inc., Nortex Communications, Outside Plant Services Inc, and International Fiber Comm thru Diverse Networks. Have worked with Mark Miller at INT2 thru Diverse
> >Mark Kubelbeck Project Manager for Diverse (MDU Division)Mike Rinesmith Project Manager for Diverse (All Divisions) Mike Collins Tech Manager for Diverse. Keith Turner Project Manager Atlanta (Underground Construction and drop projects).
> >I also am doing work in Dayton Ohio for Protel/Mastec (MDU).
> >If I could do some work for your Company Please let me know.
> >I have people ready to come aboard with my company that have the management skills and the knowledge to enhance your companies reputation and ours. Give JG Communications an opportunity and you will be pleased. Thank you
> >
> > Jack D Garrett
> > President
> > 678-794-2991
> > (-REDACTED-)
>
This is CABL.com posting #66003. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrkJ
Posted in reply to: Contractor looking for work by JG COMMUNICATIONS
There are 0 replies to this message