Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: !!!! REWARD !!!!

?
>
>Damn! Wish I would have thought of the crazy red-neck. Would have been alot cheaper then the 12' fenced & monitored lot. Oh well. You know they can only get so much stuff in a truck. They are saving the good stuff for next week. Take it home. They didn't get my lashers till the second time. Need to get these guys and teach them a little respect about property. I'll keep an eye out for any crack-heads with a good deal on cable stuff. I don't know about you but 22 coring tools cost me a pretty penny.
> Actually I dont think it was the same f***ers that got you cause they actually had to move my climbing gear to get what they wanted. I'm thinking it was a couple of broke-ass crackheads looking for some sh** they could pawn fast. They got a bunch of hand tools,2 chain hoists,grips,about 22 coring tools,bolt cutters,(which they turned around & used on our other trucks)and a CD player. Weird part is they left the real expensive sh** like lashers, 90 blocks, anchor crankers, & hooks. I guess they got the UG contractor pretty good too-got some compressors and sh** like that from him. It's pretty f***ing aggravating to be quite honest. But we got some crazy red-neck bringing his camper,12 gauge, and 2 Rotties to the warehouse this week and he's gonna set up camp there for a few weeks to try to make these f***ers realize what happens when you f*** with cable dogs!!! Our UG contractor digs some pretty deep trenches if you know what I mean! American Justice! See Ya & good luck.(USA)(Bash)(Splat)
>
> > >Sorry to hear you got hit Dogleg! Did they get you hard? They must be broke getting you twice in 2 weeks. It's a little violating isn't it? Haven't got any leads on my stuff yet. I should post it again, it's a couple pages back. Did you lose anything I can help keep an eye or two out for?
> >
> > > Guess I should of listened to you bustin. We got hit twice in the past 2 weeks.(cussin)
> > >
> > > > >Thanks I'll give it a try
This is CABL.com posting #65994. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrkA
Posted in reply to: Re: !!!! REWARD !!!! by Bustin Loose
There are 0 replies to this message