Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MDU construction/maintenance

We are looking for MDU, post wires repairs and lock boxes upgrades ( NC, GA ). We've been working with AT&T and RCN. References garanteed. Three Btrucks, 6 people and QUALITY work.
Feel free: 703 929 5582

> In need of contractors for MDU construction and long term maintenance such as post wire repairs, lock box upgrades etc. Multiple projects in each of the following areas: South Florida, Birmingham AL, Raleigh NC, Atlanta GA.
> No interest in people with 20 plus technicians. You can't control them. Size of company does not overide quality of work here. No interest in people who do not have a company profile to email. You MUST be headquartered in one of the job areas with references.
> You must pass a due diligence check on your company and I do not want you if you are not smart enough to do one on our company. This is a prime position with invoices paid 30 to 60 days (this is a reality of business). I am looking to build new long term relationships. We have over 100 small systems in the southeast. We are an overbuilder NOT a typical large MSO.
> We contract work for everything from head end to TV though you do not necessarily have to offer all services.
> Email company profiles in word (.wps) or text (.txt) format to (-REDACTED-)
> This is an email forwarding service. I will reply to all inquiries.
This is CABL.com posting #65773. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrg1
Posted in reply to: MDU construction/maintenance by innolinks
There are 0 replies to this message