Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for information.........

<<>>Sounds like 2 me your were a do boy for the man, you were kissin ass,just doin your sweet lil job and finally your ass kissin skills ran out,and the sh** started runnin down hill and wiped you out in the process!!Lot of guys do that,get in good w/ the HDIC and get all high and mighty on the totem pole,but when the sh** hits the fan they go back to the folks HE USE TO WORK W/ and wants a WARM RECEPTION ,f*** you take your supervisor job and shove it up your ass,cause i make more runnin cable,no shirt,no hardhat,just knockin it down while your SUCKIN DICK,SO ALL U ASS KISSERS OUT THERE,dont forget where u come from and f*** U!!!
> Well SprDave I was on of 8 seniors techs that were laid off or fired for bullsh*& reasons we were the ones that help the company get started in the west coast and once we even went out to look for contracts with out increase in pay so there wouldn't be any lay offs but they drop the ball every time when a company was interested in doing business. Now during that time they kept hiring more people that weren't needed at the time because thing were slowing down but it was time to let some people go they fired and laid off all the senior personal in the field and left the guys that were getting complaints from customers and were being written up by at&t for bad jobs done at customers homes so if you can figure that out please explain.
This is CABL.com posting #65759. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrgN
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for information......... by Worf1
There are 0 replies to this message