Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for information.........

Worf1....

I must admit; You did ask nicely....

I did a little research of my own and I'm sorry to say that it seems that yours is another case of an employee who's relationship with a company was terminated for reasons that the company saw fit. ( And was within their rights to do so..)

There are dozens of guys like you who seem to think that they have some kind of case against a company and procede to create all kinds of problems and negativity that will eventually be forgotten about anyway.....And all you will have done is bring more harm to you and whatever is left of your reputation.....

I, for one,( and I'm sure there are others..) am getting sick of people coming on the Bar and just bitching and complaining about how they are owed something when, in fact, they are the one who's to blame in the first place...!  Get over it and find another job...!  

It might be a good idea to re-think your position and just let it be.....

But then again...Maybe it's me.....

Later,

SD

"He had that rare weird electricity about him. That extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving "normally". --- Hunter S Thompson - Fear And Loathing - 1972
This is CABL.com posting #65719. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrf9
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for information......... by Worf1
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Looking for information......... Las Vegas Cable 3/22/2002 9:51:00 PM
Re: Looking for information......... jwtownz 3/22/2002 5:27:00 PM
Re: Looking for information......... Worf1 3/22/2002 5:21:00 PM