Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for info on texas cable contractors

Dear John
For whats it is worth I'll be honest with ya..This company is very dishonest with their sub contracts and their Customers. What I dont understand is why Company's keep hiring them for Contracts. It really surprises me these people such as Tom Linely even have the nerve to keep showing up places and doing this to more and more sub and all at the same time companies like CHARTER keep hireing this below average company to keep working for them from state to state and from county to county. The guys time is going to run out pretty soon because hes got more then a dozen law suits in the making..So John if you would please do us all a favor and dont feed him any more..This man and his company has destroyed peoples lives and even families..He deserves nothing and he's going to end up with nothing..He isnt honest and he defently dont have a care in the world except hisself. Theirs to many decent contractors out there to even consider such a problem and imature company such as texas cable contractors and or TCC...and that is the truth..wish you the best and thanks for asking us too..
This is CABL.com posting #65632. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mreK
Posted in reply to: Looking for info on texas cable contractors by John Malone
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Looking for info on texas cable contractors shermn/rly 3/24/2002 10:57:00 AM
Re: Looking for info on texas cable contractors Lash La Rue 3/24/2002 12:07:00 AM