Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: splicing south ga

i wouldn't care if you doubled the price, experience has taught me to stay away from dumb f#$%rs like you. i value my name in this industry, you value only money. your screwing the rest of us good splicers by just taking the job at such a dirt price (the price has only dropped 3 cents the last year, not 17 cents) and furthermore, you are not going to have other work lined up as you will not make it through this one by yourself; which is what it is looking like. 17 cents a foot, could i at least use some ky jelly before i grab my ankles!!! i would leave an email adress for you to respond to, but i got the feeling you'll be too busy anyway. if you post a reply i'll give you the adress.

> I need splicers for project in south ga. We need to get 25 miles per week done. I have trucks available with tools. Your truck your tools I will pay .17 per foot. Spans average from 100 ft. and up. Pay is out three weeks. NO RET. AND NO HACKERS. I Have other work lined up after this is over. If interested please call Bill at 706 570-6329. Need trucks ready to work by monday 3-25-02. (flipoff)(upyours)(rude)
This is CABL.com posting #65561. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrdB
Posted in reply to: splicing south ga by GOCABLEDADDY
There are 0 replies to this message