Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: that was fun

Hey Sherm....I'm not too proud that at 43 and 2 major back surgeries later...I'd love to get a pair of these plated gaffs....any idea where they are available...I can't take the pain of the lower bar on my feet anymore...it just shoots up my legs into my lower back after about 5 minutes hanging there! Any info from any other dog also appreciated!
Thanks
Ed

> YAH, I know your a wuss climber cause you dont do construction,u probably tried it and droped the lasher a few times then they made u pay for repairs.or your one of those fat a## lazy foreman who bought plated gafs for his tennis shoes,Ha,Ha--all in all i was just adding to the funny replies,and i have had my share of cable companies"TRYING ME"but thats when its time to get "MEAN", i mean plum dog MEAN,and show them they aint shi#,dont run for your life,stand for your rite...
>
> > Hey Shermn. I can out climb. Out f***. And out shoot you. Put your ruby red lips around my asshole. And let me blow you sky blow you sky high.
> >
> > > if he was much of a climber he would have splinters in his forearms,just stay on your ladder wussy!
> > >
> > > > Dave your to much. Keep the laughs coming!(patch)(smokin)(moon)(pirate)
This is CABL.com posting #65546. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrdm
Posted in reply to: Re: that was fun by shermn/rly
There are 0 replies to this message