Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for info on texas cable contractors

Tom Linley jr. didn't steal a truck from you. He worked for Diversied very briefly and brought the truck back. You call me chicken sh** and you don't even know me. The cable business sucks sometimes, but it's people like you that have nothing better to do than critisize that suck the most.

> tom linly jr. once stole a truck from me. came begging for work then we didnt see him ever again. he did drop the truck off in the middle of the night left it running in the street. i think he is a punk almost as bad as his chicken sh** dad. we never forget in cape girardeau mo.
>
> > You guys in the cable industry are not the only ones TTC has shorted. I am in communications here in St. Louis and TCC has skipped town, leaving their unpaid debt for equipment for me and my family to absorb! However, They will back here- IN COURT !
> > I'm sure I am one of many left high and dry by Texas Cable Contractors.
> > Beware doing business with or working for these clowns.
> >
> > > That's a great idea, call Ron Williams or Lee Peryman in the St Louis Charter system and ask them what they think of TCC.
> > >
> > > TCC's claims that the subs lost the boxes are unfounded. First, wouldn't TCC be somewhat responsible for their own warehouse and second, the box NUMBERS were lost, not the boxes, and TCC controlled the paperwork.
> > >
> > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > Not trying to be smart but read Unmoderted then ask your self would you like to be treated this way?? People like to get payed for work they do!!
> > > > >
> > > > > > looking for any info on texas cable. Would you have them do marketing and installations in your systems? Any information, good or bad, would be appreciated.
> > > > > > thanks, John
> > > >
> > > > John,
> > > >
> > > > If you want information about TCC contact us. There are always two sides to any story. We like to get paid two. We have paid subs for months when we hadn't been paid by the cable company and then when we did get paid the invoices were shorted, but the subs still got paid. We end up with thousands of dollars in missing boxes that were issued out, but the sub still wants to get paid even though they lost the boxes.
> > > >
> > > > If you want information about us working in any system, you need to check with us or the system.
> > > >
> > > > > (angry)(splat)
This is CABL.com posting #65503. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrcF
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for info on texas cable contractors by Piledriver
There are 0 replies to this message