Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: BEWARE OF BILL THOMAS

Hey Curtis Scott, What ever you had stolen from you, had to be stolen first by you. This is just life getting even with you. Do you remember when you sold your company to Larry Moore and you already knew that your company was being asked to leave the job and youstole the bucket van that went with the company?! Well do you? This is just part of life's little payback's. I hope you burn for the SCUM that you are. How does the shaft feel? f P.S. Are your payrole checks still made of rubber.

> he stole system keys and materials from me and COX COMM in Tulsa. I loaned him $$$ and he had no regaurd of right and wrong. $ 3800 worth of tags and keys i will have to pay for not to mention the embaressment with COX.he is black 6ft tall drives a white van with texas plates, couldn't even get an install complete.worked 1 day and left me with his route to complete and screwed me, COX and his customers. Bill you are a loser and i'm going to find you , better watch your back. you a-hole!!!!!!!!!!! curtis 918-830-4544, ps COX is after you too, there going to file charges about theie keys and materials better call and get it back.(angry)
This is CABL.com posting #65485. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrcn
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: BEWARE OF BILL THOMAS...Beware of Justco!!! gr8splicer 3/25/2002 11:28:00 AM