Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Great Observation!

Well Said

> Prepay a huckster to refer you to a shyster lawyer to protect you from a greedy mega-company which was, in effect, created by inept and often corrupt management at the MSO. What a formula for disaster!!! I sure do miss the good old days...
>
> > Prepaid legal is nothing more than a pyramid scheme.
> > Pay $286 and then sign up a few memebers and you'll become a millionaire. Who ever heard of a legal person with a "hotmail" address? That's a joke. Do you log on at the local library? Anyone signing with PrepaidLegal pays their money to get referred to a local lawyer who then charges normal fees. Might as well get a name from the phone book. Stick to the cable industry - its more honest than the legal profession.
> >
> > > I was in the cable industry for about three years and I got to know alot of people who have been screwed. Unfortunately many times it takes legal action to get what's owed to you. I am now in the legal industry providing people with access to attorneys for that very reason for only $.86/day. For more information E-mail me at (-REDACTED-) or check out my web-site @ www.prepaidlegal.com/go/jaredholcomb
> > > (clap)(clap)
This is CABL.com posting #65070. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mq5G
Posted in reply to: Just another pyramid scheme by spycam
There are 0 replies to this message