Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MDU construction/maintenance

We are looking for aerial drop work, M.D.U. construction anywhere in the southeastern United States. We are willing to travel. And have experienced personnel with trucks, tools, and QC personnel in place.

We are currently working Aerial drops and M.D.U. construction in Miami, Florida. We have another 30 personnel available for the right job. Please feel free to contact me at (573)872-7504 or at (-REDACTED-) If available please send price list, scope of work, and location of work.

Thank you for your time and attention.
Sincerely,

Clark D. McGinnis

> In need of contractors for MDU construction and long term maintenance such as post wire repairs, lock box upgrades etc. Multiple projects in each of the following areas: South Florida, Birmingham AL, Raleigh NC, Atlanta GA.
> No interest in people with 20 plus technicians. You can't control them. Size of company does not overide quality of work here. No interest in people who do not have a company profile to email. You MUST be headquartered in one of the job areas with references.
> You must pass a due diligence check on your company and I do not want you if you are not smart enough to do one on our company. This is a prime position with invoices paid 30 to 60 days (this is a reality of business). I am looking to build new long term relationships. We have over 100 small systems in the southeast. We are an overbuilder NOT a typical large MSO.
> We contract work for everything from head end to TV though you do not necessarily have to offer all services.
> Email company profiles in word (.wps) or text (.txt) format to (-REDACTED-)
> This is an email forwarding service. I will reply to all inquiries.
This is CABL.com posting #65002. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mq4A
Posted in reply to: MDU construction/maintenance by innolinks
There are 0 replies to this message