Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: BIKER WEEK,n DAYTONA!,Do the BIKERS think they own the f***EN ROAD!

> <<>>I guess i was tailgating those two out of town idiots that died last night!Two MORE BIKERS were killed at the bike slaughter fest!I wonder what i had to do w/ those two idiots dieng!Maybe it was because the way they were riding,sh** WHAT AM I THINKING THOSE BIKERS RIDE w/ great care,NOT!!With the way those guys ride they're gonna KEEP DYING!!
>
> > I work and live in St. Augustine Fla.Im a cable dawg for 20plus years!I have a sled,scoot,bike,harley!Well today FRI/08/02!I was comin home from a job south of cocoa bch!2 hrs south of daytona,ormond bch!Well the bikers i passes on the highway were riding in, on, around,on top of the highway!I have never seen so many motorcyle riding idiots in my life!There were 3-THREE wrecks in which MOTORCYLES WERE INVOLVED IN EVERYONE OF THE WRECKS!!!I crossed and saw MYSELF EVERY WRECK!!This was about 3pm today!!Another thing i dont understand is that why does there have to b one sometimes 2 assholes RIDING ON THE WHITE(CENTER)LINE!The way these idiots in Fla drive iwould b on the outer side of the lane!I know alot of cabl dawgs r bikers,and i know alot of u come here for bike week!Its really starting to b a biker body fest!Cause you idiots thinks its cool to b cool and ride like a idiot!Harley has a reputation on its own and dont need some dumb ass kamakaze'biker idiot to show and die to prove what it means!FLA has no HELMET LAW!And for you idiots that could b trouble!You guys are visiting,so give respect like you would like to recieve it back assholes!Esp you OUT OF STATE IDIOTS YOUR THE WORSE!Get away from home on a harley,wow your SO COOL!NO YOUR AN IDIOT THAT COULDNT BUY CLASS IF THEY SOLD IT IN JARS!!Sorry so rude but you idiot no bike ridin dingle berries need to hang it up!NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE,BUT IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT ASSHOLE!!(sad) You seem to forget that WE DO OWN THE ROAD as we pay taxes just like you.(flipoff)(upyours)(flame) Come talk that kind of trash to one of us and see what happens.
This is CABL.com posting #64900. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mq2W
There are 0 replies to this message