Create your free account now! Sign up

WHAT IS UP IN COLORADO?????????????

What is up in Colorado?? I signed a contract 2nd week in January and we still aren't working. I think I've heard every excuse possible, (permits, prints, materials, walkout, fiber) when does the bs end and the work begin? Is --&- really serious about upgrading this system? You have to wonder??
--&- is making it hard enough to work on this project.
WARNING!!!!!!!!!! If anyone is trying to entice any of you dogs out there to come to Denver, here are a couple of things they probably won't tell you before you get out here.
6% charge off the top (gross) of every invoice in order for
--&- to cover YOUR company with THEIR insurance (workmans comp and liability). However, THEIR insurance does not cover property THEY own, because THEY are self insured. So if YOU damage the fiber YOU have no insurance to cover it unless you maintain additional coverage on your own. NICE HUH!!!

$35.00 backcharge for any gigs found by --&- qc personel. The only reason this is ridiculous is because --&- DOESN'T HAVE A SPEC BOOK. Will some one please explain this to me, I'm at a loss.

Those two things on top of not working, has forced me to look elswhere to make a living.
So if you don't want to make money Denver is the place to come. Good Luck --&-, I'll laugh when you loose the next 5 years of your franchise agreement. Maybe a real cable operator will come in and show you how to do it correctly.
One of these days --&- will realize that us contractors are the ones that make thier systems work. We all know how their in-house techs are.
BEWARE CABLE DAWGS!!!!!!!!! COLORADO IS ONLY FOR SKIING NOT WORKING.
(cussing)(upyours)
This is CABL.com posting #64609. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqYf
There is 1 reply to this message