Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: RCN Ruined career Network

I was on the RCN job in Philly for a short while and choose to leave as soon as I could give enough notice. It took me about two days to determine a few things. 1. RCN's business plan could have been great if it had been implemented with any kind of basic common sense and if they had any 'stand up' kind of in house employees running the show. Instead, they had too many chiefs and no Indians, and in order to fix even the stupidist most minor construction or splicing problem, each problem had to cross ten desks over a span of two weeks before a decision could be reached. 2. The number of incompetent construction crews, sloppy hack splicers, and whining sweepers was near 100 percent. 3. The dopes who designed the system designed it where only one type of cable was used for both trunk and feeder, and the moron construction crews would run 2 or 3 of the same cable markings together ( i.e. all solid black , or all yellow stripe). If you were on that job for that long, then you were part of the problem.

This is CABL.com posting #64554. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqXm
Posted in reply to: RCN Ruined career Network by grard
There are 0 replies to this message