Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: $$$$$$LOOK OUT FOR (MOUNTAINSIDE CABLE INC)$$$$$$

Give you some info on Va. Law. If you do any work and are not paid for it, all you have to do is file a lein against the property you did the work on, and you will get your money, then the property owners will sue the guy that did not pay you. You don't need a lawyer, just go to the courthouse and file the paperwork to have your case heard(remember to file against the property owners). This costs about $40, but you get that back also.Make sure you have your proof that u were on that job when you go to court.

I had a contractor refuse to pay me once who happened to have a Radio Shack contract, so I called radio shack and told them I was going to file against their customers' property. Within 2 hours the contractor had my check ready.

It may not be the customers fault, but the law says you can do it. Let the customewrs go after the company that didnt pay you, at least you will have your money. Another tactic is to contact the property owners and let them you are going to place a mechanics lein on their property and tell them why, then give them the number of the contractor so they can call him and ask why you haven't been paid.

> I had a buddy that was getting screwed by this guy, he threatened to go cut down the drops he had replaced and he got paid shortly after that.
>
> > I WORKED FOR MOUNAINSIDE CABLE INC. IN VA. FROM THE SECOND I GOT ON THE PROJECT THING CHANGED. SCOPE OF WORK CHANGED,PRICING CHANGED ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS. DAILY I WAS TOLD BY HIS PROJECT MANAGER THAT ARE WORK WAS GREAT. NOW I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING MY MONEY. I HAVE CALLED MR. LARRY EDMISTEN FOR THE LAST WEEK, 2 TO 3 TIMES A DAY AND HE WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS. ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS GET PAID BUT HE IS THE ONE PUTTING UP ROAD BLOCKS. IT LOOKS FROM MY POINT OF VIEW HE IS TRYING TO GET WORK FOR FREE. HE GOT PAID FOR THIS WORK, I EXPECT TO GET PAID FOR MY WORK.
> > > > > ALL I AM SAYING IS LOOK OUT IF YOU ARE WORKING FOR MOUNTAINSIDE CABLE INC. ARE GOING TO.(angry)(fire)(argue)
This is CABL.com posting #64194. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqRy
Posted in reply to: $$$$$$LOOK OUT FOR (MOUNTAINSIDE CABLE INC)$$$$$$ by Hardwork
There are 0 replies to this message