Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: LOOK OUT FOR (MOUNTAINSIDE CABLE INC.)

guys this is just another major reason why we need to have a national system in place to go after theses types of people..you see theses people think they can screw you and after time you will forget about it but if we had our lawers and reps handling these types of issues we could keep on working and not worry about it because someone on our side is handling the situation meaning our lawyers and contractor reps

> I WORKED FOR MOUNAINSIDE CABLE INC. IN VA. FROM THE SECOND I GOT ON THE PROJECT THING CHANGED. SCOPE OF WORK CHANGED,PRICING CHANGED ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS. DAILY I WAS TOLD BY HIS PROJECT MANAGER THAT ARE WORK WAS GREAT. NOW I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING MY MONEY. I HAVE CALLED MR. LARRY EDMISTEN FOR THE LAST WEEK, 2 TO 3 TIMES A DAY AND HE WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS. ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS GET PAID BUT HE IS THE ONE PUTTING UP ROAD BLOCKS. IT LOOKS FROM MY POINT OF VIEW HE IS TRYING TO GET WORK FOR FREE. HE GOT PAID FOR THIS WORK, I EXPECT TO GET PAID FOR MY WORK.
> > > ALL I AM SAYING IS LOOK OUT IF YOU ARE WORKING FOR MOUNTAINSIDE CABLE INC. ARE GOING TO.
This is CABL.com posting #64082. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqPK
Posted in reply to: Re: LOOK OUT FOR (MOUNTAINSIDE CABLE INC.) by swami
There are 0 replies to this message