Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TCC HAS DOCUMENTATION

YATTY YATTY YATTY,BLAh BLAh BLAh.....

> ONETEC,
>
> I understand your frustration,when we don't get paid I get frustrated too. However, if it's justified I deal with it and move forward. If it's not justified, I deal with the issue in a professional manner. What I don't understand is why you think bringing the issue between you and TCC to the cablebar is going to fix the issue. Trying to ruin our reputation will only create more problems for you in the long run.
>
> We have an office with phones, e-mail, and we have an attorney, John Sixta,(361) 883-3742. We will be glad to deal with this issue in a professional manner.
>
> There are some profession contractors who do read the information posted here so this is for their benefit.
>
> 1. We were not run our of St.Louis. We still have an office there, but unless something changes in the next month it will be closed.
>
> 2. Our operation was shut down because we had too many boxes out on our buffer. However, we have disputed this issue and proved that their box count is not correct, mostly due to work orders not being processed.
>
> 3. We have chosen no to go back to work in the St. Louis system due to various issues, however, I am not going to bring my issues with the cable operator to open forum.
>
> 4. We did hold final payment on OneTec due to missing boxes, disconnects that were charged back to us, and a some QC issues.
>
> 5. We do have documentation to back up our decision in statement #4. At present we have at least 50 boxes missing that were signed out to OneTec. The value of these boxes alone is more than what we had available to hold in payment.
> We will have documentation mailed to you next week.
>
> Tom sr.,
> (-REDACTED-)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > All of our paperwork went through me until Tom showed up and changed the system so that the installers would turn into them and they would return the original dailies to me. That’s why they have the paper work. They didn’t return it and, despite all of the talk, still haven’t. The other paper work I’m requesting is proof of claims they are making. Like kickbacks for supposed QC failures with no paperwork showing who, where, who QC’ed, what failed, what installer I would charge back. Nothing. The only thing they gave me were faded copies of work orders with half the address and phone cut off and most have no explanation or illegible scribbling on them. There were no QC failures to speak of until TCC was thrown out of St Louis then TCC starts CLAIMING there are without any proof. The claim of 32 boxes came after TCC decided not to pay me. Again, they have provided no proof that these were issued to my installers. We don’t show these boxes as being missing. It’s the work orders that had the box numbers on them and were turned in to TCC that are missing.
> >
> > I have all of the proof I need to sue. I would not sue or even complain if TCC would have provided supporting paperwork for their claims. They haven’t because they can’t because it doesn’t exist.
> >
This is CABL.com posting #64052. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqPg
Posted in reply to: TCC HAS DOCUMENTATION by Txcablcon
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: TCC HAS DOCUMENTATION sluggo35 3/13/2002 8:34:00 PM