Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Radio Shack Jobs / The worst company to work for

It's Radio Shack. That should tell it all. I remember a time when you could sell a DSS dish system for a few thousand dollars and you couldn't find them in retail outlets. The fact that the mini dish has appeared on the shelves of every electronics store in America says that the user could most likely install it themselves. They even sell the crappy little kit. They aren't concerned with telling the truth or a quality install. once the money leaves the customers hands then it is all over

Their sales people make minimum wage plus commission and are usually self proclaimed experts on anything electronic.. They don't make jack and don't know jack so of course they will lie. No disrespect but any one in the industry should know better. You'd do better standing out in front of the store with a sign saying I will install your dish don't listen to the sales rep. Ever had them try to upsale you 5 dollar gold F connectors because they conduct better? I mean what's a dB or two? What more needs to be said?

> That is how it went down over here in Tucson too. It is too bad because they have a lot of work, It is not worth it because of the way they are. They are a total waste!!!!!
>
> > You are not the first person to have a bitch about radio shack. Most people I know steer clear of any radio shack jobs. Not to mention their sales reps lie to the customers and the techs catch all the flak. I don't know about where u r, but here in Va, radio shack even wants a piece of all the extras from the sub contractor when doing sat installs. Basically, you have to pay them to work.....BAAAAHHHHHHHH.
> >
> > > Radio Shack is the worst company to work for. They don't pay you all the wages they owe! Also Chris Alverez in Phoenix And in the Tucson Area is the biggest female chauvinist the satellite and cable field has ever seen! She also don't know Dick about the Satellite industry and makes every one pay for her own ignorance! If this is an example of what Radio Shack is all about, I only hope that the main stock holders and executives do something for there own sanity and clean house, Get people that know more about the business to run it. So people like us who care about the field can do our jobs
This is CABL.com posting #63874. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqMo
Posted in reply to: Re: Radio Shack Jobs / The worst company to work for by josewales
There are 0 replies to this message