Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: VALUE SYSTEM

Thanks for backing me up on that plantman anyone who dares to tell them they are wrong is released. I know that no-one there still will respond because they know it is true and anyone who dares agree with us will find him or herself unemployed. The techology being offered is great but the incompetents implementing it are huting what used to be a great company. People that give their all are let go and people that kiss A_ _ are kept so as not to upset the fantasy world they live in.

> You are absolutly right.Unfortunatly thats what you get when people are not qualified,lazy and generally worthless. Grande's value system is a joke to anyone who has seen them from the inside.The management of Grande needs to do a serious house cleaning, but I'm afraid it isn't very likely.Their failure to deliver the schedule to the Cities that are currently franchised is a direct reflection on the management of the company at all levels and the value system has got to be the most hipocritical thing I have seen in this business.
>
> > In the not to distant past many of us out there thought Grande Communications was something special. With their value system we thought we were on to something good. MAN WERE WE STUPID!!!!! They are not easy to do business with internally or externally and management especially in the district offices lie and throw you under the bus to save their own asses which if you do not kiss said asses then they try to get rid of you. I do not mind being laid off for a valid reason but I do mind getting screwed out of my bonus and I also mind the rumors they try to spread. My advice to Grande is to scrap your part of the value system that says honest and truthful easy to do business with internally especially in the Austin construction office management. For the most part I enjoyed my tenure at Grande and made some good freinds
> > and the management in San Marcos especially in the construction department is top rate VP etc... I guess what I am trying to say is do not allow yourself to be hooked by fantasy especially those tales spun by well I won't name him but he knows who he is.
This is CABL.com posting #63816. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqLs
Posted in reply to: Re: VALUE SYSTEM by plantman
There are 0 replies to this message