Create your free account now! Sign up

PED KEYS FACT OR FICTION?

The question is:   Who has the Ped keys today?

Im Tired of trying to figure that out every day. I do mapping and engineering for cable tv companys                           in the west. And it seemes that every time i go to a new job we never have enuff ped key for everyone.                   Because the cable company doesn't have enuff of them to go around. They wont spring for them and                          they wont even let us buy them. So we have to share. I spend to much time running up gas and cell                                phone bills trying to locating one. 

I am trying to find a supplyer that will sell me a couple of sets. But i have been told they will only                           sell them to a licensed cable company. I have seen drivers and wrenchs that say channell and                         diviersified on them. But i have had no luck finding them or any other companys that have such a thing                          on the internet or a catolog.

If anyone can help it would be grately appricated.

THANK YOU 

FROM CABLE TRACKERS

This is CABL.com posting #63744. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqKi
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: PED KEYS FACT OR FICTION? sccsinc 3/9/2002 4:48:00 PM
Give me a call Cable Treker..800.900.9879 SUNSET ENTERPRISES 3/7/2002 8:11:00 AM
Re: PED KEYS FACT OR FICTION? splicer50 3/7/2002 5:09:00 AM