Create your free account now! Sign up

VALUE SYSTEM

In the not to distant past many of us out there thought Grande Communications was something special. With their value system we thought we were on to something good. MAN WERE WE STUPID!!!!! They are not easy to do business with internally or externally and management especially in the district offices lie and throw you under the bus to save their own asses which if you do not kiss said asses then they try to get rid of you. I do not mind being laid off for a valid reason but I do mind getting screwed out of my bonus and I also mind the rumors they try to spread. My advice to Grande is to scrap your part of the value system that says honest and truthful easy to do business with internally especially in the Austin construction office management. For the most part I enjoyed my tenure at Grande and made some good freinds
and the management in San Marcos especially in the construction department is top rate VP etc... I guess what I am trying to say is do not allow yourself to be hooked by fantasy especially those tales spun by well I won't name him but he knows who he is.
This is CABL.com posting #63656. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqIS
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: VALUE SYSTEM plantman 3/6/2002 4:31:00 PM