Create your free account now! Sign up

what ever tony gilbert

thats right, whatever! u and i know the truth, and i don't have to proove anything here. opinions are like assholes and everyone has one. my references will and do speak for themselves. no one said anything about kicking tony gilberts ass. and i surely did'nt say anything about steve or marion. they were both very helpful, but tony u know what u said is'nt true, and i'll let you know this. it does'nt bother me.
i have everything i need in writing and also recorded phone call that you made to me, threatning me, and on the recording it says, and i quote me telling you " if you think your big enough to do it, and thats the way you want to settle it i'm at the mc donalds on the main drag". i never ones threatend you, and don't feel the need to make any threats. so go on with your childish games, and it is true, yes honest guys like me is what hurts the bussiness today for guys like you.
and to all you others out there, i put a truthful anouncment on here, and there's others out here who feel the same about this man. and as far as me being a druggy, that does insult me, but anytime your willing to pay for a blood test, bring it on! no piss test, they can be cheated.
i have no ideal who the other two is that responded, and i have no beef with them, and i've never worked for any of them.
by the way tony, why don't you call ralph, in wy. with blackstone and ask him, who you say would'nt have us back and ask him why he hired me as an inhouse tech.. also call the motel there in keemer ask them who they had rewire their units and then call about a year ago and ask me to do the same for them in salt lake? like i said my referenses will speak for themselves.

i'll pray for you tony, and others like you, but i won't play your little games.
ROBERT LAMB
This is CABL.com posting #63606. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqH4
There are 0 replies to this message