Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Gilbert Comm

WELL USUALLY I JUST READ THESE COMMENTS AND GIVE NO REPLY,BUT COME ON TACKELBOX.I HAVE BEEN PERSONALLY BEEN SCREWED OVER BY TONY GILBERT.PROFFESIONAL IS THE LAST THING I WOULD SAY ABOUT TONY OR THAT BUNCH OF CRAKHEADS THAT WORK FOR HIM.BETWEEN THREE GUYS SHAREING TWO ROOMS WE WERE ALL CHARGED FULL PRICE.I WAS LUCKY AND SMART ENOUGH TO SEE THIS SCAM COMMING AND GOT OUT BEFORE HE OWED ME TOO MUCH.BUT THE FACT IS HE DOES OWE ME MONEY FOR WORK I DID AND DID RIGHT BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO WAIST MORE TIME OR ENERGY THAN WRITTING THIS COMMENT.

> I have worked with Gilbert Comm and have found Tony, Marion, and the staff there to be nothing but proffesionals.They treated my wife and i with the upmost respect.I'm not going to say we aggreed an every issue,but we resolved them in a proffesional manner. If you did'nt get payed there a 100% chance the problem is on your end not Tony's. I'm looking forward to working with Gilbert again in the future, if a situation ever arrises were we can. David Harkins Mountain Top communications Inc.
>
> gilbert com, or oakie terminator, tony gilbert has a problem paying his people. then when u come for your money, he wants to whup your ass, but the bad m/f as he is won't come to ya or even tell you were the office is. just wants to make threats on his phone. has to change his name here just to get contractors to call him. remember tony, u can run but u can't hide!!!!!!!!!!
wwdawg
This is CABL.com posting #63342. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqDO
Posted in reply to: Gilbert Comm by tacklebox
There are 0 replies to this message