Create your free account now! Sign up

CALL JESSE!!!!

Looks like Mommy got him a new phone.  Try and keep a job and she might let you keep it awhile.  You write like Tamee amd I have reason to be ashamed.  We don't lie.  We don't steal.  We do our time.  We do not snitch...punk!!! If you even utter the beginning word to any of these claims you have violated the fist statement I made.  You are a rat-snitch punk,  always will be one, probably always have been one.  The only charge I have in QUEER-STEER F*#%ING South Dakota is a posession punk.  But, then again, I haven't been back to whip your candy-ass in your driveway...AGAIN!!, Have I?  Next time when I hear your sorry ass hollerin for us to please come back and give you a ride to the hospital I will come back and do it like I wanted to do it the first time only my (beautiful, twenty-two year-old) wife, (who has more heart than you cause she did her time with out spilling her guts like you) wont be with me and if she is will not pull me off you when you plead with her because she will have seen what you have said here and on the phone!  TAMEE!, TAMEE!  get him off!  Make him quit, TAMEE!!  Those words will haunt your pussy ass as long as I live.  GET WITH IT, SAMURAI SUZY, stop the haunting.  

Til then,

Petergunn Lookstwice 

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #63329. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqDB
Posted in reply to: Re: Re:Looking For Dakota Cable by JesseDakota
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: CALL JESSE!!!! CableDawgggg 3/4/2002 1:07:00 PM