Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lineman

> all we are trying to do is pay for work rendered.
> no work, no pay. Russell has the company agenda in focus
> and is very good at what he does. conflicts of agenda
> and lack of job focus from an employee result in an umemployed state......Russell is doing a fine job, you were not. end of subject............HJ
>
> >
> >
> > > In-House aerial lineman needed for South Texas, competitive prices, honest, paid day every week (if you work)modern equipment, not a fly by night operation, pre-employment drug test a must, no felons, no trailer park trash.....if you want to work for people that care and meet the above image. please call Russell at 361-438-7512
> > >
> > > Harry Jett
> > > VP of Contruction
> > > Cherokee Cable Contractor, Inc
> > >
> > To anyone who is considering working for this company, I must admit that cherokee is a good company to work for however this russell you are told to contact, well lets just say that you would have a better time working for hitler with you being jewish than you will have working with this idiot, not only does mr. russell not know how to build, splice, or even identify cable he also can't spell or talk like an adult. I enjoyed my employment with cherokee but will have nothing to do with russell.

You must have me confused with someone else, I always do a great job and have plenty of references to prove it, however you and your boy russell?????? let me prove something to you, ask russell if knows what an agenda is, when you get his answer let me know if you are still satisfied with him, besides from what I hear, you have more than enough complaints from other previous employees to really worry about what I say, even though you and I both know I only tell the truth.
This is CABL.com posting #63250. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqCk
Posted in reply to: Re: Lineman by jettco
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Lineman jettco 3/3/2002 11:43:00 AM