Create your free account now! Sign up

tHANK YOU TO ALL THEY GUYS IN DAYTON

I would like to thank all the subs that worked for me in Dayton Ohio. Thank you for sticking it out and waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm just sorry that there was no light. Thank you for cleaning up other peoples problems, dealing with all the changes and most of all for dealing with me. As all of you know the dayton project and the broken promises from the Prime have sent my company on a financial downward sprial, I only hope that I can pull it out of the clutches of doom. You are all great guys and any contractor should be glad to have you on the team. I would like to thank you all:
Bob Youmans, Zack Jeffrey, Scott Jeffery, Brandon Hitt, Danny Coyler, Carl Rhodes, James Ring, Melvin Godelia, Gauntlett McCook, Tom Simonson (M-Techknowlegies) and his crew, K&F Enterprises, Patriot Communications (Mike Gilson), Aaron Poole & Ryan, Bruce Tiller, Keith Watkins (frog), and the last but not least three guys that were there from the beginning Rob Landis, Steve Sturgill, and Greg Lawther. Thank you all guys. I hope to find us all a project where we can all work together again and shatr good times.
If anyone needs good quality guys the above are great guys that will do what you ask them they only expect honesty and to be paid. call me for any information 678-794-2991

This is CABL.com posting #62960. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqxE
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: tHANK YOU TO ALL THEY GUYS IN DAYTON straightsplice 3/3/2002 11:10:00 AM